Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get me some Crabs!

Beach weekend was awesome...totally what I needed. I peaced out shortly after my presentation, met my man at his place, convinced him to drive, and off we went. Traffic wasn't terrible, which was a surprise, and we made it there without any major complications. The hotel we stayed in wasn't the Ritz, but it suited our needs which were the following: clean enough, close to the beach, no visible grossness in the bed, mini fridge for booze, drunk bus accessible.

I wish I could say that we partied hard all weekend and just went hog wild....Friday night we went out to eat (had some awesome crab dip and wings), played mini-golf and were asleep by 10. HOT NIGHT. Up the next morning we staked our claim on the beach, had our gallon of sweet tea vodka mixed with lemonade and we were set for the day. The beach was packed and we both read our books, people watched, and strutted around like we were the hottest couple on the beach. Then we met up with some of Champ friends at Secrets, which if you've never been to OCMD and experienced this let me paint you a picture: Think of the nastiest club you've ever been to, jam packed with Guido's (the spellcheck capitalized it...not me) and whores all looking to get it on. Now, take those Guido's and whore, and put them in bikini's and board shorts, put half the bar in a bay that is comprised of equal parts booze/piss/water, and toss in a few families there with their young children, exposing them to what can only be described as a poor man's MTV spring break but all the time. That's where we were. To make things even more interesting, Champ and I ordered the most alcoholic drinks we could just to make the whole experience less painful. So we're hammered, watching the shit show that is Secrets, and in our group is an even more drunk individual who keeps screaming "Hey! Whats up? Lose the Zero get with the Hero! You're a whore!" to anything within a 10 foot radius that has tits. Highly entertaining. We were in bed by 11 that night. It was a big day. Also resulted in a stellar drunk text to A...love you!

Sunday, we laid on the beach drinking our sweet T vodka/lemonade amazingness, then went out for a crab fest, then did a bar hop. Champ's friend, Blue, was on a whole other level of drunk than what we were. We got there and sat down at some tables, and then Blue proceeded to go up to the table next to us, stick his ass in a girls face and tell her to "Take a gander at what she will never have...unless she begs for it". Then, he got on the phone with another friend, stood up, starting mimicking the act of jerking off, screaming "Come find me, I'm standing here, jerking off". I was in tears....and taking shots. If I could post a video I would, however, Blue will most likely be attending Bar Golf, and I can only imagine how that is going to turn out.

Monday it rained buckets on our drive back and after 6 hours of hurricane like rains, we arrived back in DC. I want to live at the beach. So, the plan is, Champ is going to win the lottery and we are going to purchase various beach houses all over the world and house hope throughout the year.

Lab Coat update: It has been stolen 3 times in the last week. I have lost 3 pairs of goggles, 4 of my favorite pens and I'm getting pissed. I've tried numerous different names on my hanger, but nothing helps. A hate note is getting placed next on the hanger, and I'm looking into purchasing a finger printing kit. Fucking assholes.


LOVE!

1 comment: